Talent is anything that human are given naturally or sharpened, that is used for yourself and others. I believe everyone has talent. Talent is something that we can get, but also we can make it into our own by experiencing and taking into to your limit then it is talent. Talent is so common with people that people tend to think that they don't have talents, but it is not true that we don't have any, since we have the talent to read, eat, breath, blah, blah, blah. However, people do have talents, and if you think you don't, then you just didn't get to acknowledge that, yourself.
I think my talent is the voice and speech that I have. I have the voice and speech ability that can persuade people and sometimes lead people. I don't think that I gained it, but God gave it to me. Also, I have this thing, that I can cling onto. I have this "thing" which helps me, not to give on things and hold it tightly until the end. This talent gives me positives effects, but also it sometimes keeps me from quitting things when it should be. I have various talents and I think that it should be used for the good.
Great talent! Can you give an example of sometime you used it? Also, try not to write informal things like, "blah, blah, blah," as it will hinder the editing process later on.
ReplyDelete