Sunday, November 21, 2010
Day 6th with Mrs. Gunther
Today is the last day with Mrs. Gunther. To tell you the truth, I don't remeber what I did in the last day. I always get this pieces of memory in my head, where I can connect each sence with only guesses. Which means that I have very short term memory. Whatever the reason is, I remeber that I had to finish the booklet..... Oh! That day I finished it and matched with the given job list. I got job like chemisit, which was my pick and psychologist counciler which was little different what I expected. I knew that I would like to be a psychologist or physcial-chemisist because it was my goal from the beginning. I don't know why but I have this thought that I have to help human being. It may be becasue of my childhood experience, but I hope that this thought that is stuck in my head will keep me foucused when I get myself off track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment