Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 5 with Mrs. Gunther


            Once again we started with looking at the presentation that Mrs. Gunther gave. It was talking about tips for beneficial learning, regarding to the test that I took last class. I’ve learned that I should work in the quiet place, where I could just nibble on something and study in cool places. This seemed to fit my characteristics. But, still I don’t know if this is 100% correct or occasionally correct for my studying time. I might have to talk to the teacher or adults about this. I came to conclusion that we are choosing our own path with just interest and thoughts that currently one has, which may become bad choices in the future just like the booklet told me. On one side I felt like I am just chasing after a life that is just meaningless. I couldn’t stop thinking about how contradictory the story of adults were against my current goals. I hope that I can continue and pursuit my dream to become a scientist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment