Thursday, November 18, 2010
Day 4 with Mrs. Gunther
Today oneself took the survey for the whole class. I have found that most of the questions repeated, not same, but similar pattern. It was uneasy task, because some question made me skeptical about my own self. For example, I didn’t know weather I was good at studying with or without music on and I thought that I was clear about answering some, but I began to think differently as it inquired same question over and over. Afterwards I began took another test called personality test. It was just similar test to previous one, but this time I had to take it twice. Since, I couldn’t decide clearly I had to take it twice. This process frustrated me until the end of the school, but I think I feel like I’ve spent enough time to think over myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment