Administration- clarifying goals, devloping stratiges and plans, organizing people and events, managing details
Leadership- Taking responsibility for directing groups or people; motivating and guiding others to reach important goals; influencing others. These were the 'gifts' that was written as the result for my questions. To think that oneself has significant gift is marvelous. However, I don't know if that is true value of myself. This is just one of the gift that I have right? Everybody has this gift, which might show up just little by little. I think that problem is that I do not know if this just specified talent for each one from God or is it just general thing that oneself think, about yourself?
As I finsih my reflection, I think that I will never find the answers for my questions. Since hardest thing to recognize is oneself's mind and dream. But I will struggle for my goal, becase I found and analyzed about my talents and charcteristics.
No comments:
Post a Comment