Sunday, October 10, 2010

“Feel the fear, and do it anyway”


Fearing about things that are not abnormal thing in everyday human life. We tend to feel it everyday, for example like the time when I sense the teacher coming up near my back, I feel great fear and I want to hide what ever that I was doing It may be difficult to say for younger generations to say this, but fear is what we cannot escape, it is the core that makes you to do things rather than bravery. To tell you the truth I have never feared or dread so much about anything, until I realized the true self of the world and how it is made of, how much we are useless compared to others, how much we are empty inside. I have never that much of depression and fear for the world. The thing that I thought was insignificant became my greatest fear. However, I’ve heard that this happens to tremendous amount of teenagers. I had this moment of enlightenment in our mind, where we go “Oh no, I am not the best at this.” or “There are lots of expectations on me, but I am not certain that I will success.” This situation maybe very critical, because this mostly happens in our high school, which is time of our life where your career or society level depends on. We can be neglecting our precious time, just because we are lethargic and depressed. The fear that we have right now can be healed within time, or last forever to keep bugging you, this is our choice. You should be ready for being jeopardized by this situation, but we should keep your minds straighten up.  Fear that we can have right now is here, because we can overcome the fear, because this happens to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment